9 Replies
Heywood2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been dealing with this for a month. Support sucks so far

0 Likes
ssw125
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Since last week, I started getting an error message (screenshot attached) when trying to login to the FXNOW app with Verizon as my cable provider. I have always had FX as part of my subscription package. In fact, I have the Ultimate HD package which is a higher and more expensive tier than the Extreme HD package. This issue is very annoying as I am now two episodes behind on American Horror Story.

Someone in another forum mentioned creating an FXNOW account and that something with Disney+ may have to do with the error. However, I have an account created.

I already called Verizon support about this on Monday, and was told that it was indeed a technical issue that needed to be resolved on their end, however it is days later and the issue still persists.image

Noboublepaychan

FX was available to stream with Verizon Fios, now suddenly they are no longer a provider? What is going on I contacted Verizon and was told it’s a technical problem and had me email someone else. This makes no sense I already pay for the channel it’s not free so why do I need to pay more for the same channel.....it was Available like 3 weeks ago I watched Pose season finale...

0 Likes
Needfxnow

Any resolution? I’m having the same issue. So frustrating that Verizon won’t fix it. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you see the solution a few posts up?

Did you try that?

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@02176 wrote:

why is FXNOW no longer supported ?

I don't believe it ever was. I remember trying to use FX Now years ago and Verizon wasn't listed as one of the providers to login with. 

0 Likes
randomtasks

Solution needed ASAP. Can’t get my AHS1984 on without it. 

0 Likes
Mumblebee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since FX / Now got bought out by Disney, the app and website is a bit buggy, you have to create an account if you don’t have one already, then unlink your provider and then choose connect and Verizon will be a choice again - this happened on both mobile app and the website for me. 

tresemmestg

I’ve been having the same issue for the last week, Verizon isn’t even listed as an option

0 Likes