200 gift card
Antinio75

200 gift card I make upgrade to gigabit for the promotion on. September so by November 20 I gone be eligible for the redeem the promo I receive the email around that time the link was dead taking me to nowhere so I contact again Verizon finally by December 10 receive the good link and I redeem the gift and they telling in the next 30 day I was supposed to receive the gift card almost two months I don’t receive the gift card yet , contact Verizon again (chat) answer was “ lol is can be 6 to 8 weeks “ to receive the card , 

0 Likes
Re: 200 gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Antinio75,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes