Anyone else having trouble redeeming their promised Gift card??
Sly12

-I just spent over 45 minutes talking to customer service regarding the promised gift card which was an instentive to sign up for FIOS service and got nowhere. I was told that i waited too long to claim my gift card and they cannot Re-issue it.... They never issued one in the first place so i dont know why they would re-issue something....

- Then i got transfered to a manager which "looked into my account notes" and told me i never called to request it (which i did). I was told i waited too long to request the gift card and they can't honor it anymore. Did anyone on here get a notice about expiration on the gift card? I didn't even know that i have to request it, I was told that it would be sent to me automatically.  

Anyone else have similar issues redeeming or receiving their gift card?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having trouble redeeming their promised Gift card??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Sly12,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes