I just added Verizon in home agent, and upped my internet speed. Each one I downloaded caused my computer to crash. Anyone know why, or had a similar problem? Trees
trees, I'm sorry you had trouble with In Home Agent. Were you able to log back onto your computer? If so, you may need to uninstall the software. Also what other software did you download?
Hi Kim, I also have Verizon Backing and Sharing, which is terrific! I did not get rid of the Verizon Security suite yet. I want to use it, but hesitate to give it another try.
you never mentioned Verizon Internet Security Suite. If the computer locks up when you open it, you should go to your control panel and check your programs to be sure you don't have any other antivirus/firewall programs installed. If In Home Agent is the issue, uninstall it. Also be sure your pc is compatible with our products:
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
Memory: 512 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 or 64 bit) and Windows Vista Service Pack 1
- Windows XP (32 bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher
- 1 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM (Memory) for Windows XP
- 512 MB RAM (Memory) for Windows Vista/7
- 200MB of Hard Drive space
- Internet Explorer 6 and above
- High Speed Internet Connection recommended for product activation and downloading security updates
- Resolution: Minimum 800 x 600
- Apple® Mac® OS X 10.5 and above
- Mac® system with Intel® CoreT processor
- 1GB RAM (Memory)
- 300MB of Hard Drive space
- Firefox 3.0.5 or above (required for SiteAdvisor browser plug in)
Hope this helps.