Bait and Swich
Bwit1

I am disgusted by the unethical behavior of a Verizon Customer service representative.  I called to disconnect my service as my bill was too high.  After speaking with a representative, they were able to  lower my bill, but that was not enough, so I asked to be transferred to the “disconnect” department.  This is where the bait and switch occurred. He reduced the price even further and the services I was losing was my phone, the Olympic Chanel and one other(can’t remember, not a movie channel), and actually was upgraded from 75/75 to 150/150.  I clarified numerous times what services I would or would not be getting.   I agreed and proceeded with the order. When we turned on the TV the following day we had no DVR and a fraction of the channels we had prior.  When I called, I was shocked to find out the representative moved us to the entry level package with Showtime, hence bait and switch.  To get the services I was promised is now costing me an addional $62.  It’s clear the CSR in the disconnect department are compensated for keeping someone with Fios. I have since spent over 3 hours talking to numerous CSR, and managers.  After speaking with a Manager, I was to receive a call from another Manager(higher up) which I have yet to receive.   If someone calls, I will go into full the detsils on the pricing.   I would not expect a company like Verizon to have an unethical CSR.  team.   It’s despicale. 

0 Likes
Re: Bait and Swich
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi Bwit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes