Better Customer Service
Beebo68
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I just moved last week, I had to switch from direct TV to Fios because the association, so I thought oh! well i can deal with that, well first the tell me its going to take them a whole week before they got to even hooked me up.. so I called last Thursday July 29th the came out today, here is where it gets really good, arrived this morning Friday September 6th, installed all boxes plus internet, spent hours trying to get it going, said they have another call we are going to come back later and figure it out... come back hours later, cant figure it out, said we got to go... uninstalled all my boxes internet took it all... they said maybe we will see you back tomorrow, my wife said don’t lie we will not see you tomorrow, the installer said your right maybe you should call Verizon, called Verizon said where sorry we are going to have to reschedule you, I said that’s it just like that our whole day was wasted and now I am going to miss the first weekend of FOOTBALL!!!!!! Verizon sucks already and there customers service even more GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Labels (1)
Re: Better Customer Service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Beebo68,

We hope you were able to get installed properly. Due to non response we will close the private thread. Please let us know if you still need assistance or ever have any other questions let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
elmiguelgrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

DEAR VERIZON, I WAS SCAMMED AND HOPING YOU WILL MAKE THIS RIGHT!

A shady Sales rep promised to make my bill lower than my current comcast bill and said they had a special where I would receive a $400 gift card for signing up. I signed up and and when I received my first bill it was 4 times as much as my comcast bill and over $500!!! I also did not receive my giftcard as they said my account balance had to be less than $50 when I called to inquire about it! (The rep had also never mentioned this) . How can a regular paycheck to paycheck citizen pay a full $500+unexpected bill in one billing cycle? In addition to this, no one in leadership was able or willing too help me.... Not even the mid atlantic customer advocacy team Ms Debbie {edited for privacy}. I was scammed and locked into a 2 year contract!!!

UNETHICAL TACTICS ARE NOT GOOD BUSINESS PRINCIPLES!! AND I HOPE SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY WILL CARE ENOUGH TO FIX THIS ISSUE.

My direct email {edited for privacy}

#VERIZON #VERIZONWIRLESS

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi elmiguelgrande,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

elmiguelgrande,

We do apologize for the frustration with the pricing and promotions on your new service. While we are happy to help get these sorted out but cannot do so without your account and contact information. After multiple requests for this information without response in your Private Support Case, we are now closing said case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
elmiguelgrande
Enthusiast - Level 2
Everything was provided via your escalated chat, and there was no resolve. I am saddened by the unethical practices I experienced with your company. It sincerely hindered my family's well being.
0 Likes
elmiguelgrande
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never any resolve

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your private support case was closed because you did not respond to their requests for information. Please private message me if you wish your case re-opened

0 Likes
elmiguelgrande
Enthusiast - Level 2
This case was not successfully completed. I still never received my gift card or any financial compromise
0 Likes