Billing Issue - Why do have to call each month to fix my bill???
MarkMatyiJr

Around May of this year some third party ported my phone number with out my permission.  Verizon was able to get it back for me.  I was told at that time that since my number was moved and then brought back,  I had to now sign a new contract for my triple play bundle.  The contract at that time was good through 11/2016.  At that time I asked if my payment would stay the same and I was told yes.

The next billing cycle came and I noticed that I no longer had my discounts for the tripple play bundle.  My bill went from $120.00 to almost  $200.  I have called and talked to customer service multiple times. Each time I have had to explain everything over againbecause there was no record of this in my file.  Each time I was told that it was submitted for investigation.  I have never heard anything back on how the investigation turned out.

Finally I talked to someone and after a 2 hour phone call, I was given the $63.00 discount that I was missing.  The only issue with this is that I was told that I have to call every month in order to receive it.  I feel that this is unacceptable.  I should not have to call every month and waste time in order to receive discounts that I was contracted for.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue - Why do have to call each month to fix my bill???
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes