I am active duty and recently deployed and trying to modify my cell & fios plans while I am overseas. I am stuck in an endless cycle:
- I have to sign in (which I can't do, hence why I'm here) in order to talk to a live agent via chat.
- I can't have Verizon support call me, because, again, I have to be logged in to begin with.
- When I go to reset my password, I get the attached error.
- I have access to my email, my phone (can receive messages over wifi), and set up face recognition for login on my Verizon account. For some reason, it still won't let me login.
- I do not have easy or frequent access to a DSN phone to make an out of country call to an 800 number.
- Can someone remind me again why the dual authentications, sent via either email or text, aren't working?
This is the error I get:
Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.