Cannot redeem and never received Verizon Gift Card more than three months after Fios installation
MonkieV

I have been a Fios customer since March 2022, and was promised I could redeem the gift card after 65 days of service. Here is the fine print from my order confirmation:

Must install and maintain eligible Fios services in good standing for 65 days and register for the Gift Card w/in 60 days thereafter, or by no later than 7.8.22, whichever is first. Gift Card emailed within 48 hours of registration. We reserve the right to charge back the amount of the Gift Card if eligible service is canceled w/in 180 days. Other Gift Card terms and conditions apply. Offer ends 2.8.22.

I received the "It's time to claim your offer from Verizon" email, and for a month I have been trying to use the redemption button in My Verizon Dashboard (on web and mobile app), and to contact Verizon directly. I've received no gift card, and no confirmation of redemption.

The buttons in the app and Dashboard are a joke, they always lead to error messages, although the errors change over time! Before it was a general error (“Due to a system issue, the reward website is currently unavailable. Please try again later.”), now it links to a web server (sso-pr-east-yz.vpc.verizon.com) that cannot be resolved to an IP address, it has no DNS entries!

There are many posts like this in this forum, suggesting Verizon is fraudulently offering this promotion before sign up and failing to fulfill their promise. What poor customer service and lack of respect! Has anyone filed any complains with a consumer agency?

0 Likes
Re: Cannot redeem and never received Verizon Gift Card more than three months after Fios installatio
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MonkieV,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes