Collapsed Handhole Lid
Enthusiast - Level 1


I'd like to report a collapsed handhole lid between 4285 and 4295 Stone Creek Dr. This hole is in the front yard where children play and poses a risk of injury. I could not find a better way of contacting Verizon to notify you of this hazard. If someone could provide me the phone number or contact information of the individual or department that would handle this issue I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance,

Utility Ranger

Re: Collapsed Handhole Lid
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @UtilityRanger 

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.