Customer Service Complaint
cv43060

I have never received such bad service than we have with Verizon. My boyfriend has been on the phone with them for over an hour between 3 phone calls to them. We ordered a new modem and it's on my bill to be paid in March. They have shipped it twice to the wrong address and we're told that we have to contact UPS when they sent the label! He argued that it was their fault that it was sent to the wrong address but the agent just wouldn't budge. We contacted UPS and, of course, they explained that Verizon sends the label and they don't alter it. They also keep telling us that they'll send a text confirmation and it's never received even though we've provide my mobile (which of course they have!) several times. I'm seriously thinking of changing to another service!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi cv43060,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes