Customer Service

Trying to open a case for reimbursement of damages and cannot get to a department that can help with getting me a reimbursement for charges incurred due to a Verizon tech disconnecting my phone/internet service at the main pole that lasted for a week until another service tech found the issue and reconnected it.  Need an email address, or a supervisor phone contact to resolve this $$$ very expensive VERIZON Techinician error that cost money out of my pocket.  Been on phone with 1800- for hours and online chat and to bounced to every department customer service, billing , financial services and repair technicians and no one will provide assistance in this matter.  They offered an $8 credit to my account.  Verizon's mistake is costing me $400.  And no Customer service to help recoup damages

Re: Customer Service
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jomi,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.