Damage on property

Verizon had subcontractors working on a utility pole on the edge of my property and damaged part of my sprinkler system. What department do I need to contact to submit a claim?

Re: Damage on property
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DonnaProp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.