Dissapointing FIOS Sale Experience
acapp

We've been waiting over 5 years for FIOS to be available in our town and as of 1/2017 it's finally here. Local reps have to going door-to-door trying to sell FIOS. I was offered a package which included 150/150 Internet service and my installation was supposed to be yesterday. I took off work to be home when the technician arrived. When he didn't show, I called Verizon support and was told my order was cancelled because Verizon could only support 100/100 service. I would have to downgrade my service and my montly bill would be $30 more!

It's been only 2 weeks since FIOS has become available in my town and they can't offer the promised service? What's even more confusing is my next door neighbor was sold the same package and was able to get it installed last week.

0 Likes
Re: Dissapointing FIOS Sale Experience
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi acapp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes