ERROR on when submitting email into customer service ????
ACCiNEED
Enthusiast - Level 2

So trying to get a email into customer service, and am getting error code that need to avoid using all these symbols like +=<> and others and I have gone through taken out all of them  and still nothing, and have retyped it and I can't seem to get it through.  This is now what I had written but can't get it to send cause of error still  WHY??

Can you tell me how to get the PRICE GUARANTEE that when I initially ordered service was advertised. I now see same Triple PLan being advertised and offered at 89 with 300 Visa Card and when I ordered service was at 99 with 200 card so trying to see how to get price reduction on my bill of the 10.00  and also the pro rated month credit discount for the difference 100 Visa. Also been having ongoing complaint about when signed up for service that being told not eligible for Visa Card due to being told month discount I received instead of the Visa Card promotion, and was told I received and confirmed a email on this but having research my email account, have yet to find this such email, and was trying to also have this sent to me again since I cant find it and dont recall it either

0 Likes