Erroneous pop ups about service expiration
jmurphva
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am getting messages on my TV screen and popups on my computer telling me my Verizon service has run out and I must renew now, though I renewed well in advance of the contract expiration as reflected on my account page. I find this hounding very annoying and time consuming, as I have to go and check to my sure my account page information is correct. Please stop doing this!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Erroneous pop ups about service expiration
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you disabled pop-ups via the settings option?

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous pop ups about service expiration
fashby

I've had similar experience....except I actually renewed TWICE because when I called to check on why I was getting these messages I was told "the order wasn't properly processeed" and I was told I had to renew again, which I did.  Now the same thing is happening...popups on computer and on TV   "Renew Now, You are Out of Service" ....I call again and am told the same thing again!!!!   My Services page shows me without a plan in force.  

After the 5th or 6th chat and 2nd renewal I got a follow up call from the Satisfaction Assurance Dept.  I told him all the baloney that happened  ....including that prior to renewing the first time I was told I had to renew BEFORE the expiration date in order to get the "early bird special" rate of $124 (even though webpage stated that rate with no mention of "early bird."  AND when I would renew early the new agreement would start that day, NOT at the end of my current agreement...thus shaving off about 3 weeks of service for which I would pay for.  I refused to accept those terms and went into serial chat mode.  About the 5th chat I was told....Oh no, you can renew today and it will take effect on the day after your current agreement expires!   I renewed on those terms, but have since been jacked around with "it wasn't processed properly...."

I'm still working with the Satisfaction Assurance Dept hoping I can get satisfaction.  He has assured me the renewal did take effect, but can't explain why I keep getting popups on line and on TV, and why the representatives can't see it and why my Services page doesn't show it!!!

0 Likes