Extremely Rude Customer Service
In_VA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Who can I contact to speak to about billing after customer service was very rude and unable to help? I called to request the $10 discount for autopay and while that credit was added to my next bill, so was a fee for technician visit and jack work that I was explicitly told I would not be charged. When I called customer service, they would only remove the fee for technician visit and not for the jack work. The supervisor was very rude and would not hear me out. I am ready to cancel this new internet service with Fios and go with another provider. Very dissatisfied! 

0 Likes
Re: Extremely Rude Customer Service
jonjones1
Legend

You have a 30 day total customer satisfaction guarantee so you can leave within that time frame. The Jack works would be a paid service, the install fee was waived so no issue there. 

autopay takes two billing cycles to kick in. You would need to pay that first invoice by check, credit card or cash at a verizon store location. After that all should run smoothly.

0 Likes
Re: Extremely Rude Customer Service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi In_VA,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes