Re: FIOS prepaid card activation
Kleab79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my prepaid welcome bonus visa card for $100, however whenever I go to activate it, it says.. you're over the 60 days, it's no longer available.  I already have it, why send if you won't activate.  False advertisement.  So twice we've called customer service, I sat on the phone with an agent for 45 min, she transferred and was hung up on.  A couple days ago, my boyfriend called, sat on the phone on hold for 35 min, and was hung up on.  Verizon has the WORST customer service I've ever dealt with, I mean, do they hire kids?  Constant problems with them.  Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
Kleab79
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's kinda hard to talk to a real person, when they constantly hang up on you.  And live agent is never available. 

0 Likes
ThiaB
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Kleab79,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
FIOS prepaid card activation
MR1982

So  i guess im some one else experiencing this same issue. Which saddens me beause its been 4 years now. So they are CLEARLY having issues with this system. I havent been able to get it to work for DAYS now. I called the customer service number, only for the representative to tell me that  there was nothing she can do, and I needed to wait  for more days after to call again.. This is a mess. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MR1982,

You can activate your card here:
https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/
For further assistance, you may reach support at (866) 818-0295.

0 Likes
davematt

Has anyone ever gotten an answer to this problem of having a card without a pin? I too have a $200 card with no pin. I saw anwers saying to contact Verizon but as anybody who has ever tried to contact Verizon knows, its impossible to get a live person. Its like saying please contact God for your pin number. Its definately a scam that should be reported to get people to sign up.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try the previous info?

website and phone call?

0 Likes