Failed Internet Installation (3) Three Times & Poor Customer Support
Harvey3788

I moved to a new house and signed up Verizon Fios for my home internet.

Original Installation (first appointment): December 30, 2021

- The first installation technician did not show up without any notice. No one from Verizon called me or anything. I had to call Verizon to reschedule installation.

Second Appointment: January 08, 2022

- The second installation technician showed up. He said that Verizon qualified wrong location for my address, so he could not install. He tried to reach out to a Verizon engineer to qualify my location, but since it was Saturday, no one was working. He returned, but kept helped me getting this issue resolved on Monday. On Tuesday morning, I was able to reschedule for January 10, 2022.

Third Appointment: January 10, 2022

- The third installation technician didn't show up without any notice. I used my PTO to be at home for the installation. I wasted my PTO, because the technician never showed up. Now I've been on the phone, calling Verizon to reschedule, but I've been on wait for 1 hour and 7 minutes as I'm writing this post. 

So, I've been in my new house since December 30 without internet, my home security system is down because it requires internet, and I cannot even watch my TV. Honestly, I have very low faith on Verizon at this point. Who knows whether they will ever successfully complete my internet installation. 

This is already a very long post, so I can start a new post later about the terrible customer support I experienced. Chat support at Verizon is the worst ever. They easily wasted 5 hours of my time. Oh well.... I just want internet at home. 

0 Likes
Re: Failed Internet Installation (3) Three Times & Poor Customer Support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Harvey3788,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes