Fake Path
VF1234

Hello!

At this point I am beyond frustrated with Verizon. I closed my account 6/11 /2020 and was sent an early termination form link. I have tried over ten times to upload the documents. Every time I tried to upload on different computers, laptops, and cellphones the file says fake path making it impossible for you all to view my lease.  I have been on several phone calls with your reps (one day for over two hours) stating there is nothing they can do besides sending me a link that doesn’t allow me to upload. I was told by a supervisor on 6/23 to send my lease to her and she will upload and submit. She gave me a ticket number and said she will call in the first week of July after my bill post. I didn’t receive a call so I reached out yesterday. She said she tried to upload and email my lease and was told she could not. She then proceeded to have the a department send me the same link that doesnt allowed me to upload without fake path. I spoke to a lady name today and was told I would receive a call in 15-30 minutes when I called at 9am 7/7/2020. It’s 7/8 and still no call back. I sent a fax two weeks ago and was told you all never received it. Today, after I called and asked about the fax,  “oh yes we got it but we can’t read it”. I feel like I am getting the runaround.  I need someone to help me with this issue. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fake Path
jonjones1
Legend

Contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission or Department of Financial Service in your state. They regulate the utilities like verizon.

also file a complaint here http://www.fcc.gov online complaint form.

also file here http://www.bbb.org they also can get your attention to verizon executive escalations.

0 Likes
Re: Fake Path
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VF1234,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes