Finding phone number for Verizon Billing dept - want adjustment for lack of service
Angryuser1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to get my phone service/landline residential repaired for 7 days now. That will be a different post.  I decided to try to get credit for unavailable service plus amount I have run up for usage of my backup cellphone during this time,  One can not find a phone number for a billing office in New York City or anywhere else.  The automated customer service did not recognize I was asking for a representative and I exhausted the battery on my landline being on hold.  How does one get real numbers for Verizon.  This past week has been a disgrace on the part of Verizon.  I have been a long-time customer and feel as if my business is of no concern to Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Finding phone number for Verizon Billing dept - want adjustment for lack of service
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact customer support at 1800Verizon.

Unfortunately Verizon, like most other service providers, will only credit you for the time without service.

Their terms of service explicitly state they will not cover any other costs incurred by customer.

0 Likes