Fios account 2TB cloud service not available
raysim
Enthusiast - Level 2

This past March I upgraded my fios plan to the internet gigabyte connection 2.0, home phone 2.0 and the most fios tv 2.0. With this came 2TB cloud space. The cloud service company in early April advised me that they are working with Verizon to address an issue for users who have one user account for both Fios & Verizon Wireless and they didn't have estimated time for when this will be resolvered. Therefore use of this cloud service is not available to users like me. Does anyone have an update on the one user account issue and when it will be resolved? 

Regards

0 Likes
Re: Fios account 2TB cloud service not available
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi raysim,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes