Fios customer service nightmare/rebate program
emo0615

After frustrating conversations with three incredibly rude and unapologetic customer service reps this morning I'm strongly considering changing my cable service provider. While politely trying to track down a phantom rebate card promised to me as part of my new Fios package I was brushed off by multiple employees offering zero empathy or explanations/constructive solutions to a problem I've been trying to resolve for weeks. The supervisor I connected with pretty much laughed at me when I asked for a tracking number. I'm incredibly offended as a longtime Verizon customer who was looking forward to adding Fios as a new service.

Anyone tempted to sign up for a Fios package please be aware the gift card offering is more trouble than it's worth and (at least in my case) an empty promise.

0 Likes
Re: Fios customer service nightmare/rebate program
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi emo0615,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes