Fraud mail
cj6677715

i got this today on the mail and be careful about. Verizon seems has lack ability to take care of this or let people to report it.

With the all-new verizon! Mail Beta you must fill the Informations Below To Verify Your Account, Please This is For Your Benefit. Read Below To Understand More.

Dear verizon User,

Due to the congestion of verizon users,verizon would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username: .................................
 Password: ...................................

* Date of Birth: ................................

* Territory: .................................

After following the instructions in the above, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Whosoever that refuses to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Copyright © 2008 verizon! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy - Terms of Service - Guide to Online Security.NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site. To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

[edited for privacy]

Message Edited by ElizabethS on 06-03-2009 05:23 PM
0 Likes
Re: Fraud mail
Justin46
Legend

Thanks for posting this, but I guess I have to say, IMO, if anybody falls for that they deserve whatever they get (or lose).

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: Fraud mail
nycrdc
Contributor - Level 1
WOW there are alot of spelling errors in that email. In todays world everyone should know better than responding to these types of emails.
0 Likes