Fraud
matthewhogan80

I switched to Fios from Comcast last Fall.  Since this change, it has been a nightmare.  I have had to call over 15 times since January for billing, service and general hardware problems.  Every call has been documented and the service has been horrendous.  

I returned my Gateway router in January, still have the documentation.  However, I continue to get billed $10.00 every month for a router I do not have.  I've called every month about this problem and each time I'm told a "ticket," will be submitted to rectify the mistake.  

It's July 26th...over 7 months since I returned the router and still the same problem.  I went to the store that I returned the router to today.  I actually spoke to the same person that helped me in January.  She called the Fios 800# and HAD ME TALK TO MORE PEOPLE ON THE PHONE TREE!!!  The woman in the store and the person on the phone said they could not do anything.  Another "ticket," submitted; this has proven to be a completely useless process.  

I've wasted dozens of hours on this problem for half a year.  The saleswoman and the store attendant are both having complaints filed against them as well.  I WANT OUT OF THIS CONTRACT - FIOS FRAUDULENTLY SOLD ME SERVICES THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ON A REGULAR BASIS AND CONTINUES TO BILL ME FOR EQUIPMENT I DONT HAVE!

As I type this I'm on the phone with 800 support because the cable is down.  The guy disconnected me for no reason - this service is brutal.  

Guarantee some employee reads this message and doesn't even react.  They don't care.   I have no idea what the point of these message boards is, but if your on the fence about this service, run!

Comcast was so-so, but I regret having changed.  

0 Likes
Re: Fraud
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi matthewhogan80,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes