Free Tablet or Visa GC.
JTurner1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

When I initially ordered my current services over the phone, I inquired about the free tablet or $250 visa GC that was on a flyer we recieved in the mail for bein a new customer. The representative informed me that I was correct, and that I would receive an email regarding the information shortly thereafter. However, in the email that I did recieve, it gave me the option of a free LG G Pador $200 off any tablet, no option of the $250 GC i inquired about & was informed that was an option. I don't need a tablet, or an LG G-Pad, what we really wanted & needed with a new infant, was the $250 visa GC. What's the deal with that?

Re: Free Tablet or Visa GC.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

I do apologize for the delay in answering you

I am going to send you a private message so I can get your details and start checking in to this for you

~Jess

0 Likes
Rudebhoi115

I’m also facing this problem as I been waiting and never received any promotions about this 

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you.

0 Likes