Haven’t gotten my Fios Welcome Gift Cards!
SGadG
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have made multiple attempts to claim my Visa Gift Cards with no success. Clicking the tiles on my Verizon homepage takes me in circles. The link I received in an email to check the status now goes to an error screen. I can’t seem to get any type of response. . I have made multiple attempts to use the chat option but never get a human and the chatbot seems refers me ti call customer service and nothing happens Please advise on how to best get this issue resolved.

0 Likes
Re: Haven’t gotten my Fios Welcome Gift Cards!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SGadG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Promotional Gift Card Issue: Resolved
SGadG
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like many others on this forum, I had an issue redeeming my $150 reward for upgrading to Giga and Tv package.  Clicking the tile on my verizon home page took me in circles then it was gone completely.  The link in the email to check the status of my gift cards took me to the verizon home page, with no information on the gift card.  Contact through this forum "escalated the issue to a verizon agent" who proceeded to try to troubleshoot the link from an IT perspective instead of helping with the issue.  Chatting with agents referred me to a phone number to call.  After literally hours on hold, I was disconnected, twice.  Finally fed up, I filed a complaint with the FCC.  MAGICALLY, less than 48 hours later I have two emails with my egift card information.  $150 isn't going to change my world but Verizon needs to be held accountable for giving customers what they promised.   

0 Likes
Wait!! I thought my promotional Reward Card was resolved! It's not.
SGadG
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke too soon.  Two issues: 

1- The two e-gift cards I received are for Verizon only.  Meaning I can only use them on items Verizon sells. I should have received Visa Gift Cards. 

2- whenever I click the link to check balance, it does nothing.  I cannot redeem them.  

Back to my FCC complaint I go. 

0 Likes
Re: Wait!! I thought my promotional Reward Card was resolved! It's not.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SGadG,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes