How do i get Verizon to come to my house and bury the cable in my yard since installation?
wecj3381

Had Fios cable and internet installed over the winter, was told they would come and bury the cable as soon as the snow melted.  Well, now its July and its still there. 

0 Likes
Re: How do i get Verizon to come to my house and bury the cable in my yard since installation?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call back in  

0 Likes
Re: How do i get Verizon to come to my house and bury the cable in my yard since installation?
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They will probably send a tech out who will have to refer to buried group but that will mean all utilities will have to come back out to locate wires before any digging can start. Your probably looking at a 10 to 14 day process. 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@wecj3381 wrote:

Had Fios cable and internet installed over the winter, was told they would come and bury the cable as soon as the snow melted.  Well, now its July and its still there. 

This is a common complaint. I would call your local village, town, city, engineers office.

they know how to contact the proper parties. You can also call your local police to get it documented in case some mishap may occur.

you can also call your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and have them contact the responsible party and get the job done.

Good Luck 

0 Likes