How to get my Verizon Router Back
MRTHO

I recently disconnected my 2-year Verizon triple-play service due to high fees.  I returned the set top and verizon router to a local shop on a Saturday morning and I got an e-receipt identifying the returned equipment with their SN numbers. I then realized the verizon router was actually my own property as I purchased the equipment before switching to Verizon.  I called the shop on Monday and was told the both equipment were shipped out. I called customer service and got an agent trying to help me to locate the equipment. She was able to confirm thru paper trail that the Verzion router I returned by accident was my own equipment. However, after 1 week, I was informed that Verizon could not able to return the equipment for me. Verizon has now got the possession of my equipment and will do nothing to return it.  They blamed me for returning my equipment to them in the first place. I am utterly disappointed with the attitude that they can just do this without reprocussion.  Please advise what can I do next to get my equipment back.

0 Likes
Re: How to get my Verizon Router Back
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi MRTHO,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes