I am being overcharged for my home internet
PoorCustomerservice123

I have spent hours on the phone trying to explain my case. Customer service and the salesperson have not been helpful and I am NOW being charge more that Spectrum charged me for switching to Verizon Home internet . The salesperson AT my front door on November 19,2022 told me it would be free or at the most $60.00 because I was a long time verizon customer. NOW I have a bill for  $ 80.00. I would never have switched but the salesperson at my front door assurred me she wasn't lying that it was a special promotion in my area !!  This is terrrible. It is now 1/23/2023 and still no help at all.  This is so wrong. I have done everything Verizon told me to do I provided my ACP application number and Verizon refuses to accept that . Verizon has misreprented their Comapny and should honor what they sell to people.  

0 Likes
Re: I am being overcharged for my home internet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PoorCustomerservice123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes