I can't get McAfee protection on my computer, and Verizon puts me on hold for 3+ hours.
RJCH

I started using an old office PC about a year ago, when my home computer bit the dust, and the office changed to all McIntoshes.   Security for this PC continued to be whatever the office used and still uses.  A few weeks ago, I decided that I would like this PC to be completely independent of the work environment, and had a successful "divorce", including the security feature, but, try as I might, I cannot get Verizon's McAfee protection onto this PC, even as I've been paying for it all along.  When I call 1(800)VERIZON, they promise an expert, but I'm on hold for 3 hours, with no hope of a live person to talk to.  Most recently, I was advised to go to verizon.com/getviss, but there was never an option to download McAfee, and that site ultimately referred me back to the deadly 1(800)VERIZON.

0 Likes
Re: I can't get McAfee protection on my computer, and Verizon puts me on hold for 3+ hours.
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi RJCH,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes