I have 2 complaints, one regarding billing and the other regarding returned equipment sitting at UPS
mre11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Complaint ONE >>

On June 10, 2021 I called Verizon via phone and spoke to Will in the Tech area in regards to Fios One.
We spoke at length about how it works, how difficult it is to set up and what it would cost.
After calculating that it be an equal exchange and that my monthly bill would ‘decrease’ $.24 cents …
I was then switched to billing and Candy where she agreed with the estimate and set up the order with the only exception of a one time change fee of $50.00, From then on my bill would be $168.05 per month.
I agreed to this exact exchange …no timing differences!

So, on June 10, 2021 I changed my service to the new Fios One, (from the old basic service).
In so doing, I removed 2 ST boxes, 3 Adapters and 1 old Modem /Router.
I then received and installed 1 Fios One, 3 TV minis and 1 New Router.

The 2 ST boxes were $24.00 per mo., the 3 Adapters were $23.97 per mo., the Modem Router $2.80…
For a total of $50.97 (Credit).
The 1 Fios One and 3 TV minis are $36.00 per month and the new Router $15.00 per month …
For a total of $51.00 Charge (per month).
An almost exact exchange

My bill was $168.29 a month and it changed to $168.05.
Also, Since I was told that I had a $50.00 One Time Change Fee, so…I Already Paid That $50.00 Fee

Now I expected my next bill to be $168.05 but instead it is $220.89!
Someone did ‘not’ include the 3 adapters in the billing calculation credits!

I have telephoned Verizon 2x and used the Verizon online chat service 4x for 6 total contacts already,
(in order to try to correct the error) !

The 2nd online chat said that the bill Would Be Corrected Immediately to the expected $168.05 and then,
“confirmed it in a repeat email dated July 12, 2021”.
I checked my balance online the next day and the balance was still wrong !
So I did the 3rd and 4th online chats and they have left me flabbergasted !!
They said that it would take 2 to 3 billing cycles to make an adjustment!!! Really!?!?
The Online the Amount Due is still $220.89!

Complaint TWO >>

I also mentioned on each contact (5x) that I returned “all of the equipment on July 3,2021”!
I brought them all boxed to a UPS drop off, (2 ST Boxes, 3 Adapters and 1 Modem Router)…
Now They Are Just Sitting, (Since 7/6/2021). at a UPS Facility in Pa, >>(It Is Now7/23/2021)!

FYI, I took/have 14 photos of “All of the equipment As I Boxed Them”, which I can send as jpegs to you!

THANX for any help !!,     MRE1

0 Likes
Re: I have 2 complaints, one regarding billing and the other regarding returned equipment sitting at
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mre1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes