I have created two separate work orders to have a broken box/lid in my yard replaced/fixed
briant1974

I have created two separate work orders to have a broken box/lid in my yard addressed and both have been lost. I am beyond frustrated right now as I was just told on the phone by the customer service "manager" named O'Niel that he could not find the Report Number that was generated last week and that he wanted me to find a Verizon store and go speak to a manager there. Have you lost your mind O'Niel.... the absolute worst manager/customer service I have ever had. Someone please help as I have a hole in my yard that both my kids and the neighbor kids have fallen into. Thank goodness no one has been seriously hurt yet.

0 Likes
Re: I have created two separate work orders to have a broken box/lid in my yard replaced/fixed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi briant1974,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes