I need to file a official complain
jjgeen321

I had Verizon fios triple play installed, after ordering on line via chat with a salesperson who never mentioned anything about change of phone number. Later I realized my telephone number was blocked, and was a sign a new phone number without telling me! I called Verizon after 3 times being on put on hold for more than one hour with no one answering the phone, someone told me it is privacy policy they cannot tell me what my new phone number is! When I demand to keep my own phone number, I was told to pay for $22 and wait for 5 days to have the number port in, meantime my own phone number is not working. I called Verizon to look for information on how to file a complaint and was told they can file for me but I cannnot file for myself, and no one will follow up with my complaint . I need my phone number to work as it is connected to many aspects of my life!!! Comcast has a VP office where they deal with Costomer complaints, does any one know Verizon have counterpart, or I have to go to BBB to file the complaint? 

0 Likes
Re: I need to file a official complain
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi jjgeen321,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes