In-Home Agent problems
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

Does In-Home Agent (IHA) work OK for everybody else?? 

So far it only shows my Internet Service and doesn't show my phone service. 

When I click on links in IHA to read the PDFs for more information, nothing happens.

My service with Verizon includes the Verizon Internet Security Suite (VISS) for three computers. It looks like the only place I can download it is through IHA.  Do I need to install IHA on all three computers in order to load VISS??

I've uninstalled and re-installed IHA, but it still doesn't see my phone service.

Any suggestions on what to do about the two issues would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In-Home Agent problems
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I'll reply to my own post. 🙂

Today when I first ran IHA it still only showed my Internet connectcion and the links didn't work.  About 15 minutes ago I downloaded IHA again and installed it on my laptop. After the installation the IHA opened up and low and behold, the phone icon was active and the links seem to be working.

I then tried the earlier installed version on my desktop and it is also working now.

MAGIC???

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: In-Home Agent problems
Bob1692
Contributor - Level 1

I guess I'll reply to my own post. 🙂

Today when I first ran IHA it still only showed my Internet connectcion and the links didn't work.  About 15 minutes ago I downloaded IHA again and installed it on my laptop. After the installation the IHA opened up and low and behold, the phone icon was active and the links seem to be working.

I then tried the earlier installed version on my desktop and it is also working now.

MAGIC???

0 Likes