Just signed contract... already lost my one of my 24-month bundle credit.
chislai718
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help me here. I recently signed a NEW 2 year contract. I was previous on a double play plan (FIOS + Digital Voice). In April, I signed a new contract for a triple play plan. Upon agreeing to the terms of my contract, I was emailed a print version of the bill that I will expect to see for the next 2 years. On the bill, it clearly states that I will be receiving multiple credits for bundling up that will last for 24 months (duration of contract).

First bill came, no issues. Second bill came, one of the $20 bundle credit was missing. I went back to the first bill and notice that one of the $24 bundle credit was being removed 3 weeks into my new contract. I called multiple reps to inquire. The first one stated that it's simple one of the credit that was suppose to expire since my double play package expired. But he couldn't be further from the truth. The credit that was removed was actually part of the TV bundle discount. I've only had TV service for the past 2 billing cycles. So it made no sense that this 24 month credit was part of my double play package (VOICE + INTERNET).

I called other reps and they can only offer $10 credit for this month. I was told they can't reinstate my bundle discount...which is technically part of the contract that I signed. So far, I don't see any credits related to the $10 that I was told I'd get.

Who can I possibly speak to about this.

Please advise.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Just signed contract... already lost my one of my 24-month bundle credit.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi chislai718,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Just signed contract... already lost my one of my 24-month bundle credit.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

chislai718

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to work with you. If you have future questions or concerns, you may reach us through a number of ways:

Twitter: @VerizonSupport

Facebook: facebook.com/VerizonFiOS

Phone: 1-800-Verizon

- Jon

0 Likes