Link to claim $100 Visa gift card not working
NoLoveDrJones

Hi,

I have spent hours on the phone trying to claim my Visa card. First I was told I was not eligible even though I was told multiple times during the sign up process I was eligible.  Shortly after rudely being told I was not eligible I received the link to claim my card.

A week later I finally received an email stating I am eligible to claim my cards. At the same time the links to claim my rewards cards show up under my account on the Verizon web page, and the Fios mobile app.

In both cases I click the link, and nothing happens (404 error from the website, black/blank page load from the mobile app).

Afterwards I spent multiple hours on the phone with Verizon support.  They told me they were not responsible for processing the rewards card, and said they relied on a third party provider to do so.  They tried to connect me to the third party for about 45 minutes without an luck as I waited.  Eventually they shared the number with me so I could try on my own.

Every time I called for the better part of a day I was met with old school the phone on is off the hook "derp, derp, derp".

Verizon, why partner with such a sub par third party provider?  Clearly this is causing a lot friction for first time customers, and does not bode well for the Verizon brand.   I'm a very unhappy Verizon customer, and I'm strongly considering returning to my previous provider.

0 Likes
Re: Link to claim $100 Visa gift card not working
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NoLoveDrJones,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes