Link to redeem Visa prepaid card not working
MiSd1

I have received an email to redeem the Visa prepaid card.  The link does not work.  Reading Verizon Forum I see this is an ongoing issue, as there are countless customers complaining about the same issue. This is happening now (February 2020), but I see the same question going back to years ago. I have also received another email saying that based on the channels I have been viewing during my first month of the Test Drive program, I can access a recommendation for a different plan.  The link does not lead anywhere. I log into the Verizon app and there is no information about the Visa prepaid card or the recommendation for a plan. What’s behind these Verizon links not working? I have been on chat with two representatives about these issues and they kept saying there were technical issues.  One asked me if I have tried to troubleshoot the problem. I have tried to login from three different devices.  I have spent a total of 55 minutes on chat trying to redeem the Visa card I was supposed to get as well as a recommendation for a new plan, and have gotten nowhere. I regret having signed up with Verizon. Now I am stuck with a two-year contract with a company that does not even provide valid links in their emails. Is that being done on purpose, so people just give up trying to redeem the $100 Visa prepaid card? 

0 Likes
Re: Link to redeem Visa prepaid card not working
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi MiSd,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes