MSN Premium
golfdude
I brought this up on the message board a few weeks ago and thought I had a resolution.  I recently moved and transferred my service, as well as upgraded to the 20/5 plan.  After doing this my MSN Explorer quit working and said my account was no longer valid.  This had happened to me three times before when I moved and each time it turned out my MSN Premium was reverting back to my old MSN Dial-up account and credit card even though I had FIOS.  In the previous instances I would call tech support and after looking into the problem they would get it fixed over the phone in just a few minutes.  This time when I called tech support I was told that Verizon was no longer offering the MSN Premium option and I would have to use the Windows Live option instead since I had changed my service.  I accepted this answer even though I wanted my Butterfly and getting the welcome greeting when logged on.  The other day a friend of mine upgraded to the 20/5 plan after I told him it was $10.00 cheaper per month.  His MSN Explorer is still working and I still think this has to do with the fact I started with the old MSN Dial-up service- and he didn't!  I guess I would just like to know why he can still use the Butterfly and MSN Explorer and I can't?????
0 Likes