Misleading Visa gift card issues
EVT2020

I'm really disappointed that I'm getting the runaround on this issue. Back in November an agent on fios chat told me I had a $50 Visa gift card promotion active, gave me the number to call to redeem, and told me he was putting notes on my account. I called the next day and they said I would receive it shortly. I forgot about it for awhile and recently realized I never got it so followed up, and now I have spent a good hour and a half at least being transferred back and forth between customer service and promotions lines on the phone with both depts saying they don't see anything on there and there is nothing they can do. I understand these agents may have limited access or permissions to grant credits or see certain info but every single agent I have spoken to has said there is nothing they can do and no one they can escalate to and put it back on the other department. It's incredibly frustrating to be wasting my time based on a potentially misleading statement or false claim previously made by an agent and only being told sorry, that sucks. I should never have been told that I was eligible for this promotion in the first place if that was the case, but now it feels like that should be honored in some way, especially because it was corroborated by the promotions dept when I called in after having that chat.

I need a way to get in contact who can actually do something about my issue without having to go through this frustration, because I would like a resolution to this in some form.

0 Likes
Re: Misleading Visa gift card issues
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EVT2020,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes