Move Handholes for a shifted driveway

Hello,  I am working with an engineering firm for the replacement of an Elementary School in Montgomery County.  The driveway entrance is being moved and I and trying to figure out how to request to move two existing handholes located in the Right-of-Way.  Please let me know who I need to contact to proceed with the correct process.

Re: Move Handholes for a shifted driveway

Hi mdurham,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.