Multiple attempts at getting wires transferred to new utility pole
Bcarbs

Hi there,

They utility company has installed and transferred power to a new pole in front of my house. I've contacted Verizon numerous times via support but now weeks have gone by and still the old pole and old connections remain. Every time I'm assured that the request has been processed and it will be taken care of but I'm never given a phone number or contact that I can specifically follow up with on the matter. My repair case number was closed without my consent. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Multiple attempts at getting wires transferred to new utility pole
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is there anything wrong with the old poles?

Re: Multiple attempts at getting wires transferred to new utility pole
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bcarbs,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes