Re: My Fios App frozen after update
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for this inconvenience. The team released a fix for this yesterday, April 30th. If you are still experiencing an issue, the recommendation from the team is to uninstall and reinstall the app.

Please note the fix was applied on app version 5.27.4 and above.

Thank you for your patience. 

Please be safe. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
KuchBhi

It didn’t work even after update, uninstall n reinstall on iOS 13.4.1

0 Likes
kesslink1

The updated app is not working for me either. It crashes shortly after I try to login. After I enter my login credentials, it shows a few black dots flashing in the lower left corner for about a minute and then the app crashes. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and hard resetting my iphone. No luck with any of it. 

It doesn't give me much confidence in Verizon's technical capabilities if they can't even manage to offer a working iphone app.

0 Likes
mhochman

Count me in. Same issue. 

0 Likes
Monaghan22

My App also will not load. I am running iOS 13.5 on an IPhone X. The app freezes and stays on the home screen that says Fios by Verizon with the 3 dots at the bottom. 

0 Likes
Jsinphilly

Totally frozen for me. 

0 Likes
UghtoIssues

It's still not working.  I upgraded to the latest ios for my iphone xr.

0 Likes
RVADude1968

Still not working. Has not worked for over a month. Continues to lockup and then shutdown on my iPhone 8 running the latest iOS update 13.4.1. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Monaghan22

I have to disable Face ID when first launching the app. When I eid that and launch the app it loaded right away. With Face ID enable the app would just freeze at the launch screen. 

0 Likes
dscott1611

The My Fios App has never worked reliably out of home. If you watch for more than 25 minutes it stops and gives an error message. I’ve followed all the support instructions and it’s still fails. I use my iPad  9.7 inch and iPhone X

0 Likes