Need FIOS at my home!!!
joe3176

I have been waiting for FIOS for a while but Verizon has skipped my neighborhood.  I live in a gated community which Verizon provides service.  All the neighborhood that surround mine have FIOS, but for some reason it was never ran to mine.  How do I get FIOS service to my neighborhood?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need FIOS at my home!!!
patchelect
Enthusiast - Level 2

My guess is that the community "leaders" wanted a deal with VZ that VZ wouldn't cut. I live in an incorporated village and they wanted to squeeze VZ for more than VZ would give so the FiOS lines were strung up to but not into the village limits. I watched the procedure happening. My business is outside the village and I have FiOS, but my home is inside the line and I can't get it. The village squeezed Cablevision in the past, but VZ seems to think that the village can go to HXXX this time. Of coursde, the little people suffer.

Re: Need FIOS at my home!!!
bsmitmar
Enthusiast - Level 2

You should check with your HOA board and see if they have requested the Fios to come into the complex.  Your complex is private and VZ needs to have a Premise Access License in order to do work to get the fios in your development.  This all has to be initiated and done through the board.

0 Likes