New customer trying to register and change service online
miles5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Everything is set up and working fine. I would just like to register and change my service online but in order to do that I need my account #. I thought I would be able to view it online by clicking the view bill link but all i get is "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience." and its also not showing up in the billing and payment info section under account profile.

With no access to a phone at the moment, I was wondering if someone here can possibly help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New customer trying to register and change service online
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

View solution in original post

KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

lovelyteacher

I'm having the same issues and I need someone to contact me, so I can manage my new account online.  I need to unsubscribe to a few channels.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

THis thread is old and you did see the post about the forums being peer to peer.

Note however that you are in the Residential products section.  Verizon Wireless is elsewhere. And has seperate contact numbers etc.

Normally registering for Residntail services is easy and some changes are easy to make online. Others can only be made by a phone call (1-800-verizon)

Look at the contact us options listed on all these pages.  But remember that if you choice forums those are almost entirely peer to peer support.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes