Old Account sent to Collections

I dont' know if this is the right location for this question but, I have a collection on my credit report from an old Verizon account I had at my past residence. My roommate was responsible for the final bill. Obviously they never paid it. I'm wondering however, is it possible to pay Verizon directly and get the mark off my credit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Moderator Emeritus

Hi aprilsharniece,

As this is a peer to peer support forum, you will need to contact Verizon directly for assistance. We have sent you a private message with contact information for a dedicated specialist who is able to help with a resolution of your issue.