Online Bill Pay
DMP6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to access my account online.  When I call Verizon, and I"ve called at least 12 times in 30 days, even the customer service reps can't access my account.  They can't access it with my phone number, my account number or my name.  This is the worst experience I've ever had.

I have only had FIOS service for 30 days.  In the entire 30 days I have not been able to access my account to pay online.  I was also supposed to receive the $69.99 credit for the Fios activation fee and I have been charged for it.  I finally was able to pay my bill through the automated service and was charged $3.50.  However, today I have received an email saying I owe over $400 when this is definitely not the case.

What is going on?  Why can no one access my account since it's inception?  I am sick of this .  I am charged fees for Verizon's mistake, I have not been given a credit as promised and I feel that this big software issue Verizon is having is not a big concern for them since this has been going on for awhile.  I don't feel the customers should have to suffer for this ongoing, terrible situation.    Reps cannot even access to give me the credit as promised and somewhere in Verizon automation land I am getting billed and my automated payments are not being recorded.

Fix this.  I don't want to talk to any more Verizon reps.  I've talked to at least 10 with promises of return phone calls and I have had absolutely no resolution.  When I go to the Facebook page they want me to talk to their "online rep" and it's the same thing over and over again like Groundhog Day.

0 Likes
Re: Online Bill Pay
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes