Online bill payments,can`t log on to pay bill.
berkman1

can`t log on.

0 Likes
Re: Online bill payments,can`t log on to pay bill.
PVH1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Us either. Of course I was just able to log on from here. What is WRONG with Verizons main page? Last week I had to pay my bill through the system that charges us to pay same day, because we could not get in any other way! I keep getting a NOT SUPPORTED METHOD error.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@PVH wrote:

Us either. Of course I was just able to log on from here. What is WRONG with Verizons main page? Last week I had to pay my bill through the system that charges us to pay same day, because we could not get in any other way! I keep getting a NOT SUPPORTED METHOD error.

What URL are you using? I have absolutely no problem logging in using this URL (just did so to verify it still works ok):

https://www22.verizon.com/Foryourhome/MyAccount/Unprotected/UserManagement/Login/Login.aspx

I have been paying my bill monthly via My Verizon for probably three years at least, not a single problem.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
roelairn

Apparently it is a problem with Google Chrome & Firefox. They are working on it. I logged in using Internet Explorer and was able to pay my bill. Hopefully the problem with be handled by next month - I prefer Google Chrome. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@roelairn wrote:

Apparently it is a problem with Google Chrome & Firefox. They are working on it. I logged in using Internet Explorer and was able to pay my bill. Hopefully the problem with be handled by next month - I prefer Google Chrome. Hope this helps.

Nope. I use Firefox all of the time except when I am trying to reproduce someone's problem, and I can assure you that logging in, paying the bill, etc, all works just fine with Firefox. You have something in your Firefox (and I guess Chrome) setup that is causing the problem - one or more add-ons, some security setting, cookie handling, etc. Trying starting Firefox (and Chrome) with all of your add-ons disabled and see if the problem disappears; I recently had trouble getting to My Verizon and the culprit turned out to be an update to an add-on I use called HTTPS-Everywhere, I had to disable the setting for Verizon websites.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
StealthRT

Same here I get the unsupported error. Hope they fix it!!

0 Likes
StealthRT

Thanks to: roelairn wrote:

It works just use interenet explorer, thanks roelairn:)))

0 Likes
leafygreen

Has anyone found a fix for this BESIDES downloading a new browser?  I reckon Verizon doesn't want me to pay my bill.

0 Likes
brookelyn39

They are blocking to implement additional charges..............

0 Likes
el_g

Same here.  Not working in Google Chrome or Firefox.  Gives the "Not Supported Method" message and unable to login.   Please fix!

0 Likes