Phone pole need to replaced/reattached


we don't have a Verizon service .  but there is a phone pole (C & P Co. 2516) at the backyard that  bend/ tilted toward the house.   Could someone contact me at {edited for privacy} so I can give the location.  Thank you and hope to hear from verizon support soon.

1 Reply
Moderator Emeritus

Hi myanmar,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.