Please forward to Director of Cutomer Relationship Marketing
dsarafinas

I received your promotion letter for $10.00 off a month if I would sign upfor another 2 years.  At this time, I am currently looking at other options.  Service with Verizon has changed, not that the customer staff is bad, but Verizon is.  After having to go through a couple of hours of trying to fix a problem that could have been resolved in ten minutes and loosing on demand and program information for five days WHY should I stay with Verizon?

When I called in response to this promotion and asked to speak with you, well I think you know what the answer was.  This seems to be the only way I can hopefully send my message to contact you.  I know it is tuff to have to deal with customers and the support group are very good in saying I am sorry for what you have gone through, but when you do not have the proper tools avaiable for your staff, then  well someone from Corporate needs to hear what the customer has to say and not sit behind a desk with binders on.

I am sorry to have to go through the Forum, but there was no other options in contaciting the above person but through this Forum,  hopefully.   I needed to express my dissatisfaction with Verizon (not with customer support),  and this was the only option..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please forward toDirector of Cutomer Relationship Marketing
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes
Re: Please forward to Director of Cutomer Relationship Marketing
homepam

I also hava a complaint regarding Verizon, I cannot find any informaiton as to who I should send my complaint to. Does anyone have an address?  I am so fed up with calling them and NEVER getting the same answer twice and I can never get anyone to give me the address or name of a person in Management. 

0 Likes
Re: Please forward toDirector of Cutomer Relationship Marketing
homepam

The option contact us does nothing.

0 Likes